- Many U.S. local dental offices are closed but we are open reduced business hours, Monday to Saturday, 8:00 am to 2:00 pm (Last walk-in is at 1pm).
- We will not be providing cleanings until further notice. All other dental services will still be provided.
- Restrictions on travel along the U.S.-Mexico border apply only to travel from Mexico into the U.S. and do not apply to U.S. citizens and/or U.S. legal permanent residents. Please see https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/FR-2020-03-24/pdf/2020-06253.pdf. Bottom line, we continue to see U.S. patients on a daily basis and they are not having any issues with the border crossing.
- We have medical passes for patients who are driving into our dental clinic. Medical passes allow you to go thru the medical lane.
- Border wait times to cross back to the U.S. are currently whole a lot shorter than usual.
- We have temporarily reduced our staff but can still accept current and new patients.
- Our dental evaluation is free of charge.
- Walk-ins welcome.
- We continue disinfecting all areas at increased intervals and continue to practice safe and strict sterilization procedures.
At Washington Dental Clinic, we provide superior quality dental care at affordable prices, generally fifty to seventy percent less than costs for comparable dental services in the United States. Our eight highly trained bilingual dentists and support team have extensive experience in general, cosmetic, and implant dentistry. We have been serving the Western and Southwestern United States for more than 30 years.
We are conveniently located in downtown Tijuana, Mexico, just minutes from the San Diego, California, San Ysidro Port of Entry. We have another location in Juarez, Mexico, across from El Paso, Texas.
For our location in Juarez, Mexico, across the border from El Paso, Texas, please call 1-800-538-6492.
Services and prices are different for our Juarez location. Please call the Juarez office to inquire.